1. Download Satlink Firmware
Satlink V1 (v7.49)
Satlink V2 (v7.51) - (Model SL2-G312-1)
Reference: Sutron Satlink BETA software
2. Go to Satlink software download page and choose "Software/Firmware," "Legacy Products" and then "Satlink Software Package" will appear in the list below. Download and install "Satlink Software Package" to your PC.
3. Place the firmware that you downloaded in Step 1 into the same directory as the downloaded software package.
4. Connect RS232 serial cable DB9 female and male connectors (Pins 2 and 3 of male connector connected straight to contacts 2 and 3 of female connector)
5. Follow instructions to upgrade firmware on Page 88 of the Satlink 2 manual.
**If you do not have the possibility to update the firmware, please contact Mikhail Sorokin and Jason Kraft for additional options.